We are committed to your satisfaction. Returning a product can be stressful on customers, so we’re here to help you get it right the first time. Our talented product experts are available to help you select the right product for your needs and application. We encourage you to take advantage of our expertise before making your purchase.
If a return is necessary, your sales associate can help facilitate the return. To start the return process, call or email us at the phone number or email address found on our Contact Us page. Policies and procedures for obtaining a return authorization vary based on the reason for return. See below for more information.
Defective Products: Most of our products include a one-year parts and labor warranty. See your product literature or speak with one of our product experts for details. If your product is defective upon arrival, notify product expert of the problem within 48 hours of receiving goods. If you notice the defect after 48 hours of receiving goods, please contact the product’s manufacturer directly. Contact information for the manufacturer is included in the product literature. NOTE: Most manufacturers require one service call to diagnose the problem.
Damaged Products: All of our shipments are 100% insured. Product(s) damaged during shipping are eligible for exchange at no charge to you. Product(s) will be delivered by one of our delivery teams for all local deliveries; Feel free to call us for our local delivery area. Upon delivery, inspect your product for damage. If the product is damaged, you have the right to refuse the delivery. We will contact you to schedule another delivery. Freight delivery policy varies. For more information, you can call or email us at the phone number or email address found on our Contact Us page.
The Product Does Not Meet Your Needs: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you will need to contact the store regarding any cancellation or return. Delivered products in use are not returnable. Any returned products must be free of any cosmetic damage. Products that do not meet these requirements may not be eligible for return or may incur a 25% restocking fee. Any product that has been installed or attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Shipping and handling charges from our warehouse are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for shipping charges incurred when returning a product.
Special order merchandise may be subject to a 25% restocking fee — even if not yet delivered — and will not be eligible for return if delivered and out of the box.
The customer agrees to the terms and conditions published above when they place a completed order with our company. In addition, the customer authorizes their credit card company to abide by these terms. We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
Refunds will be handled according to our store’s policies. Please Contact Us for a copy of our store's policies.
In-Store Price Guarantee Policy
Our prices in-store are the same as our prices online. If you see a price online, you'll get that same price on the same product in the same condition at any of our Grand Appliance stores.
Shipping Policy / Delivery Policy
Please be assured that your items will ship out as soon as possible from the date of purchase. If a special order is placed, please anticipate a longer delivery time. You will be notified once the item has been received in our warehouse. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes. If you are trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following: Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
Select in stock products are available for delivery in as soon as 5 business days from the time of purchase.
Shipping & Handling Costs
Costs for these services will be determined at the time of purchase or shipment.
Terms & Conditions
Grand Appliance & TV, Inc. ("Company") is pleased to sell and/or deliver to the Purchaser or his or her designated recipient ("Purchaser") the goods purchased to the following terms and conditions:
1. Taxes and Government Assessments: The Purchaser is responsible for all sales taxes or other surcharges and fees assessed by competent government authorities as may be applicable to this transaction.
2. Payment Arrangements: All orders must be paid for prior to or upon pick-up by the Purchaser of the product unless alternate terms are agreed upon between the Purchaser and the Company. The Company retains a security interest in any goods not paid for in full, up to the full purchase value. Purchaser shall pay all reasonable costs, fees, including attorney’s fees, and expenses incurred by the Company in collecting monies due or to become due under this transaction.
3. Inspection of Goods: The Purchaser shall promptly inspect all products for evidence of loss or damage at the time they are received from the Company. Unless specifically noted in writing, the Purchaser’s signature below indicates that all item(s) pertaining to this sale/delivery are received in good condition, free from damage and/or defect and that no property damage and/or injury has resulted from the merchandise, delivery and installation provided by the Company. For the Company to accept any liability for any shortage, damage, or defect, it must be noted before our delivery personnel leave the premises. In case of delivery via common carrier, such claims should be filed with our common carrier.
4. Product Warranty: All warranties, if any, on this merchandise are provided by the manufacturer or the manufacturer’s supplier under its/their own warranty terms and conditions. The Company shall not be liable for deficiency, defect, or performance under such warranties. Unless the Company furnishes the Purchaser, a written warranty or service contract executed on its own behalf, the Company disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no cases, the Company shall be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use or non-use of the products provided.
5. Cancellation and Returns: All cancellations and returns must be approved by the Company and may be subject to a restocking fee. Returns without approval may be rejected by the Company. Special order items are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable.
6. Acts of God or Other Emergency: The Company shall not be liable for any delay or impairment of performance resulting in whole or in part from Acts of God, war, riots, fire, explosion, floods, strikes, lockouts, injunctions, labor disruptions, shortages, inability to procure product, supplies, raw materials, fuel or transportation facilities, accidents, breakage of machinery or apparatus, national emergency, severe weather conditions, or any other circumstances or cause beyond their control in the conduct of business, or because performance is made impracticable by the occurrence of any other unforeseeable contingency.
7. Advice and Information: Purchaser agrees that any advice furnished by the Company or its representatives related to the products is given without assumption of obligation or liability for such information and/or for results obtained or not obtained. All such advice is provided and accepted at the Purchaser’s own risk.
8. Legal Challenge to Terms and Conditions: Should any term(s) or condition(s) herein are ruled untenable by a court of law, all other terms and conditions shall continue to apply.
9. Exceptions: Any exceptions or amendments to these conditions must be executed in writing.
10. Anti-tip brackets will not be put on unless specified otherwise by customer.
11. Grand Appliance and TV will not hook up any water or gas connections to corroded or aged piping that could result in gas or water leaks.